Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas door bell

Options
  • 13-10-2013 5:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Apologies in advance if this was asked already. Ok I think it was asked and answered but I can't find it so not sure if I dreamt it (sure I saw it here the other day but after a search can't find it). Is it possible to get a Christmas door bell? Hopefully a wireless one. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

We got a wireless doorbell in woodies. It has a whole selection of tunes you can choose, one Christmas and one new years. It's good because you can use it all year then, just switch the tunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Great thanks, I will have to get to a Woodies so

I purchased one of these back in January:

eBay.

It's still going strong and it has both Christmas (only a handful mind) and regular melodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bargainbucket

They have one in lidl at the moment €7.99prob has a Christmas tune on it they normally do and it's wireless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Excellent, thanks I will check Lidl

• Advertisement

Just in case anyone's interested there are three Christmas tunes on the one I linked to: Silent Night, We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Jingle Bells.

Advertisement