Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out door & dirty Cavan, anyone ever been?

Options
  • 13-10-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

Looking to organise a stag and was told about out door and dirty in Cavan. Just wondering has anyone ever been? Looking for feedback about the place itself and its suitability for a stag venue. Also what's in the immediate location nightlife wise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hi OP, I have moved your thread to this forum as I think you'll get better responses to your query here. Have a read of their charter before posting.
    Best of luck, Sauve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I've been with a few lads for a day out. It was great fun, very well suited to Stag's imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

I thought it was just alright but it depends what you are into.

Cavan town would be good enough on a Saturday night but don't waste time or money by going there on a Friday night its pretty dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

How far from Cavan town is it?

30mins I think.

Agree on friday nights in Cavan. Hit the town on a Sat night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

cheers lads, so what has the wilds of cavan got to offer of a saturday night for a stag?

Main Street has 2 night clubs and tons of pubs. Live music from trad to funk to whatever big cover band the imperial has on that night. Lots of live music in other pubs and of course pubs. The usual stuff thats on in most towns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Hey, I'm looking at doing my own staff here. Does anyone have more recent feedback? Specifically the buggy racing and paintballing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 daffers83

ODD is based in Bawnboy which is about 32-35 km from Cavan Town so i'd schedule the activities early in the day in order to get to Cavan for food & a night out. ODD has a facebook page with lots of reviews.
    The farnham arms hotel is the most central accommodation in the centre of the town. It's attached to McMahons Bar which is great for live bands on a Saturday & Sunday nite and you could prob organize passes into the niteclub in the Farnham. 
    Other good bars are the Blackhorse, Blessings & the Imperial.

Advertisement