Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do atlantic shooting & fishing sell online?

Options
  • 13-10-2013 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey just a quick question as to whether Atlantic shooting and fishing sell ammo online. They havent answered my email which I sent last week and I tried ringing a few times. The season is fast approaching and I need to stock up, these guys seem to have good prices !

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 onemoredead

hi,

the gunstore.ie do!! good to deal with, and great selection...

only down the road in goresbridge... free delivery on order over 100 euro

look for Cathal Ryan !!

there sound, and can deal with!!

or mcullaghs of bagnalstown "just Google ether" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

hi,

the gunstore.ie do!! good to deal with, and great selection...

only down the road in goresbridge... free delivery on order over 100 euro

look for Cathal Ryan !!

there sound, and can deal with!!

or mcullaghs of bagnalstown "just Google ether" :)

Thanks for that , I was looking at gunstore.ie too and they have some pretty competitive prices. The main thing that is drawing me to atlantic shooting and fishing is that they have Winchester shotgun ammo which I havent seen in years and really want to get my hands on some.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 onemoredead

sound! Winchester is good, "might get some myself" ... silver was the best clay ammo , for ages!!!

if they even have any, as i was after boots, contacted them in the week! said yep, in stock and all that!! only, to try sell me some cheap mickey mouse boots!!

went yday ,and did not a have the boots,wtf?? waste of few hours of my sat! :(.. but sure ,cud be worse!!

nornaly, ok to deal with.... but "what on web and have in stock to diff things"

hope,all works out! and ya get the gear ya want!! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

A full list of gun dealers from all 32 counties and any websites or e-mails associated with them.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭vermin99

Snakezilla wrote: »
    Hey just a quick question as to whether Atlantic shooting and fishing sell ammo online. They havent answered my email which I sent last week and I tried ringing a few times. The season is fast approaching and I need to stock up, these guys seem to have good prices !

Thanks for any info.

They don't sell ammo online but do sell jackets ,gear etc etc .you can ring ahead and pre order ,they have there anniversery coming up well worth the trip with lots of yokes up for grabs on the night As said before i also get ammo from gunstore.ie rc snipe ;) and bought a lamp off mucullaghs ,all sound fellas tbh:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

They do deliver try phoning

Advertisement