Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viva La Beauty Dublin

Options
  • 13-10-2013 11:19am

Bought a LivingSocial voucher for someone for this place recently, for a facial. They tried calling them during what would have been their working hours during the week and we arrived there yesterday to try and book in person, they looked closed, despite it being during their working hours.

Does anyone know if they're still open? Or if they are not, how would we go about getting a refund?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I don't know anything about the salon, but you should contact Living Social and explain the situation and ask them for a refund as you cannot get in contact with the salon to make an appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

I bought two vouchers for massage from them.
    I hope they're still open. Even though the premises wasn't that nice, I had an amazing massage.
    There's a young girl Barbara if I remember correctly.
    Lovely young girl, really helpful and nice.
    They have a FB page, that's what I used to book appointment.

Advertisement