Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on S&C courses

Options
  • 13-10-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Greetings folks,

I'm looking to get into doing some kind of Strength and Conditioning course(or Personal Trainer)..

I'd prefer to do distance learning(or part time) but can't do full time..

I'm struggling to find places to do it.. So far I can only find the International Career Institute(distance learning), or Carlow IT(part time - missed enrolment this year)

Would anyone have any advice? This is more for myself, not looking to get into a career of it.. Just a hobby...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

Hey ya

Have a look at Setanta College, they are in Thurles , but all courses are online, most of Ireland's professional athletes have one courses with them. I have no association with the college , but did look into some courses after I did Sports Massage & they were very helpful. Best of luck , let me know how you get on

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭ColmH81

theme song wrote: »
    Hey ya

Have a look at Setanta College, they are in Thurles , but all courses are online, most of Ireland's professional athletes have one courses with them. I have no association with the college , but did look into some courses after I did Sports Massage & they were very helpful. Best of luck , let me know how you get on

Cheers... Was talking to someone tonight who also mentioned it... Will give them a looking over..

Advertisement