Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sarah Millican show last night on ITV

Options
  • 13-10-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

It was actually on BBC2 but anybody that's able to on a BBC player or whatever, I recommend you have a look back at her show last night. Why? well the brazen and obvious "Irish bashing" by her good self genuinely was hard to believe.

From the time she had Diarmud Gavin up until the end of the show where she had some fella from Glee on and quite honestly I do not know how he took the sly innuendos and below the belt jokes about the famine and so on, apparently he is Scottish descended from Irish or something can't quite remember.

Now I can take this type of banter from time to time, jaysus if ur going to watch the BBC & ITV you expect it, but to a point. Sarah Millican was on a real Irish bashing buzz last night and if you are able to watch it you can see for yourself.

Note: some of the nastier digs (yes nasty is the right word) you have to REALLY listen to get them.

Rant over!

Advertisement