Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior painting.

• 13-10-2013 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

I need to paint interior walls and ceilings in a small house. This is being painted for the first time so all new plaster.
    There are six rooms and the average size is 11' x 11'.
    I will supply the paint

( I will get a separate price for doors.skirts & architrave later ...when I have them.. )
    Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I need to paint interior walls and ceilings in a small house. This is being painted for the first time so all new plaster.
    There are six rooms and the average size is 11' x 11'.
    I will supply the paint

( I will get a separate price for doors.skirts & architrave later ...when I have them.. )
    Thanks.

Your not going to finish walls before your woodwork goes on are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭cosmowillie53

I hope to have everything in place first but in the meantime I would like to have some idea of the cost of painting walls /ceilings.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭vertico

Depends on wether its all the same colour for the walls, €800 will do it if all the walls are magnolia

Depends on wether its all the same colour for the walls, €800 will do it if all the walls are magnolia

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭cosmowillie53

Thanks for info.
    Not sure about colour yet but it will be kept simple. .

• Advertisement

What part of the country are you from

Advertisement