Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best IPhone 5s Cases

• 13-10-2013 3:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

I'll be making the jump to the dark side and buying my first iPhone when the 5s lands in a couple of weeks.My question is though what is the best case for it?I work in construction and was looking at the Otterbox Armor series,however Im not entirely sure the fingerprint thing will work with this case and as such it isnt suitable for the 5s.I was drawn to this one due to its waterproof properties however thats not a necessity.Dust proof/scratch resistant on the other hand would be a priority.So any suggestions?The Otterbox defender was the next I was looking at but not sure if it offers sufficient protection for my field of work.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 coolchip1

http://www.tech21.uk.com/ The best impact protection cases on the market IMO. Using them for last 3 years without a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

I have a Spigen Tough Armour on the way.
    Supposed to be similar protection to the otterbox defender so not sure if that would be enough for you.
    I'd say most of the cases available at the moment were designed for the 5 so the heavy duty ones cover the sensor, probably be another while before revised ones come on the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Have a taktik extreme case for my 5 at the moment and its taken some serious knocks and the phone is still mint inside. The case has its own shock absorbing exoskeleton and a gorrila glass screen.

I'm pretty sure they'll have a 5s version coming soon.

Advertisement