If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

budget tv

Options
  • 13-10-2013 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

Looking for the impossible...cheap tv that's saorview compatible.A decent size say 28-32 inch tv but the hard part is
    our budgets 150-200euro unfortunately :(.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MrWorf

You should try Tesco.
    They have a wide range and I think there's one there more or less matching what you're looking for.
    It isn't a brand name but it would be guaranteed.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey there,

Looking for the impossible...cheap tv that's saorview compatible.A decent size say 28-32 inch tv but the hard part is
    our budgets 150-200euro unfortunately :(.
    Ricky,

Thanks a million for the post and the opportunity to post.

We don't have anything in your price range but we do have the branded 32" TV Brand new starting at under £200 - have a look here and give us a shout if we can assist with anything?

http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/lcd-and-plasma/all-tvs#8

I've had a look at the Tesco website and I can say that we are competitive across all their sizes and cheaper whenever our ranges cross on a specific model.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Hi John,

Thanks for that.Seen one or two I like just slightly out of budget so will have to discuss it with the wife.
    How much for postage to Galway for the 32inch tvs?

I'm clueless when It comes to this,how do I know if saorviews on the tv?I think I saw freeview on some but thats for uk right?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John,

Thanks for that.Seen one or two I like just slightly out of budget so will have to discuss it with the wife.
    How much for postage to Galway for the 32inch tvs?

I'm clueless when It comes to this,how do I know if saorviews on the tv?I think I saw freeview on some but thats for uk right?

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for getting back to us.

There is some screens we can't ship so that would involve a trip up to Belfast.  These are listed as 'Exclusive to in-store customers only' on the website.

On screens we can ship you'd be looking at £19.95 for delivery.  

To be sure the TV you're looking at is Saorview approved you can check out the Saorview website.  It lists TVs by manufacturers and then models so it's easy enough to find.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.saorview.ie/equipment/saorview-approved-product-listings/

Hope this helps.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.