Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reason for infraction?

Options
  • 13-10-2013 7:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭

I would like to know the reason for the infraction that Benny Cake gave me in the Christianity forum for apparently no reason other than he doesnt like people saying that traditionally Christianity has seen homosexuality as a very grave evil? I cant change history or Scripture.

Edit; sorry I didnt see I had to message the mod first.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭SoulandForm

Okay apparently I was back seating modding- which was a lie. I said clearly that I wasnt.

A thread got trashed for people attacking Islam- yes in an insensitive way- but why than is Christian bashing allowed in the Christianity forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Warnings 8
    Infractions 7
    Bans 3

All in less than 12 months. With these stats you're on a fast track to a site ban for wasting volunteer moderator time. In fact, it's probably time for a week off.

Feel free to reopen a DRP for the above issue after you're back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement