If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Acoustics Soundware XS SE subwoofer died

Options
  • 13-10-2013 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi! I bought the boston Acoustics packge from Richersounds in Belfast just over 2 years ago and the subwoofer recently died. Tried the fuse in the plug but nothing. I see t is a fault with this model. 

Any suggestions on a decent replacement?

Thanks 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hourarob wrote: »
    Hi! I bought the boston Acoustics packge from Richersounds in Belfast just over 2 years ago and the subwoofer recently died. Tried the fuse in the plug but nothing. I see t is a fault with this model. 

Any suggestions on a decent replacement?

Thanks 
    Hourarob,

this is pretty unusual to be honest, we sell shedloads of the Boston pack and the percentage of issues we have had is tiny - we can probably have your sub repaired ( we may even be able to do a deal with Boston dependent on purchase date as they are pretty good at servicing kit which is just out of warranty)

Alternatively we would recommend a Monitor Audio MSW10 - this will give you a good increase in performance - we have a few of them left in Walnut finish and they have been reduced to a bargain £99.95!!!!

http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/support/past-products/m-series/msw-10/

If you want something more compact - similar to the Boston Sub, we are also clearing the Radius 360 Sub at £169.95 - this is a stunning looking compact sub in black Piano lacquer ..

Keep us posted and if we can assist please drop us a mail to sales@richersounds.ie or of course a PM and we will do our best to get back to you.

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.