Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pinergy

Options
  • 13-10-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

How to get rid off pinergy within the 7 day cooling down period...and will have pay anyting fine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Write to them and send the letter by recorded post (about 3.50euro), this will give you proof of the letter being received, I would not trust e-mail for this, it would be too costly a mistake to make.

They could charge you for an engineers visit to remove the machine but I have no idea if they will.
    Can I change my mind?
    We really hope you don’t! But if you decide to cancel your agreement, all you have to do is confirm this in writing within 7 days of entering into the agreement.
    Contact us
    PINERGY,
    Blocks 9 & 10,
    Belfield Office Park,
    Belfield,
    Dublin 4
    Customer Services: customerservices@pinergy.ie
    Sales: sales@pinergy.ie
    Call Centre: 1850 94 50 21

https://pinergy.ie/contact-us/

Nore it says entering into the agreement and not the day the unit was installed, the unit is installed 2 weeks after you sign up, no idea if you are stuck with it at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IndieIndie

They're an awful shower. Thy told me my current provider Pre Pay Power were English at the door and got me to sign over. When I tried to cancel they tried to charge me 75 euro even though they were in the wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement