Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online site for vitamins

Options
  • 13-10-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a website that I can use to get my supplements cheap. I used to use A canadian site, but it seems they've been stopped from importing...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭sassyj

I find iherb good, they often do postage offers too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Anyone that buys the likes of that on the net, must be one or two slices short of a sliced pan. So says Mr Brennan.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

Try discount supplements uk. Decent prices. And good sales a lot during the year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

Anyone that buys the likes of that on the net, must be one or two slices short of a sliced pan. So says Mr Brennan.

and anyone that puts a post in a thread that has sweet f a to do with the question being asked, probably thinks they are the best thing since the sliced pan..........

like anything I buy on the internet, some of the stuff is genuine and some of it is a chinese copy of inferior quality.

Advertisement