Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sundays :(

• 13-10-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭

I don't know about anyone else but I find it completely impossible to do anything in the way of study on a Sunday. I can easily get up on a Saturday morning and put in a good 6-7 hours but on sundays I just have no motivation.
    Anyone else like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 timbo06

No. We're all working hard, we will crush you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

thelad95 wrote: »
    I don't know about anyone else but I find it completely impossible to do anything in the way of study on a Sunday. I can easily get up on a Saturday morning and put in a good 6-7 hours but on sundays I just have no motivation.
    Anyone else like this?

I think loads of people are like that! Personally i would take sunday as my day off and a day of rest or doing something fun with friends or yourself. If you are putting in enough hours every other day ,you can take a day off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 209 ✭✭yoho139

I do nothing on Friday and have no problem working Sunday and Saturday. Just varies person to person, I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I did the LC last year and took Sundays off to regain my enegry for the week coming. It's worth taking a day off imo.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I don't do anything on Friday.

I split the work between Saturday and Sunday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement