Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction recruitment agency Perth

Options
  • 14-10-2013 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Hi can anyone recommend recruitment agencies in Perth/WA in the construction and or mining industries. Im coming over on Tuesday but wont have a working visa sorted until maybe a month-ish after i land. I am a Civil Engineering grad (HC in Civil Engineering) and i've spent about 6 months working as a shot firer in WA i still have a valid DGST but the shot firing licence is out of date. All info welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Just look through www.seek.com.au plenty of ads up from construction recruiters on there. If you don't have a linked in account, set one up. It's a good way to see what jobs are going.
    The minute you land get your white card (construction safety card). You'll need it for any sort of construction work. Sometimes its called a blue card/green card depending what state you are in. Should be about $100 and a 1 day course.

Advertisement