Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend good GP Laytown/Bettystown

Options
  • 14-10-2013 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Have just moved to the area & need to find a new GP, preferably one who sits in the evenings or on a Saturday morning in Laytown/Bettystown or reasonable driving distance?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭wobbie10

I'm not sure any G.P's work evenings or weekends anymore. All the local doctors are part of the doc on call service "NeDoc" which is based in Drogheda.

So if you need GP after 5 or weekends you will end up there with whoever is working.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

blondie82 wrote: »
    Have just moved to the area & need to find a new GP, preferably one who sits in the evenings or on a Saturday morning in Laytown/Bettystown or reasonable driving distance?

Thanks

Try Dr Cremin in Brookside. It has been years since I have been to him (over 10!!) but he definately used to open till 7 weekdays and on Saturday morning from what I remember. There are 3 doctors in the practice now. I have only been to him but always found him very good, his daughter is also a gp there and is meant to be excellent :)

Advertisement