Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth problem on laptop

Options
  • 14-10-2013 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hello i have a dell xps (L521x) i got a pair of bluetooth headphones the other day and pair them with the computer and they worked perfectly but now when i connect the to the laptop the connect fine the are set to me default audio but no sound comes out, i checked them with my phone and the headphones are fine need help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

war2k10 wrote: »
    Hello i have a dell xps (L521x) i got a pair of bluetooth headphones the other day and pair them with the computer and they worked perfectly but now when i connect the to the laptop the connect fine the are set to me default audio but no sound comes out, i checked them with my phone and the headphones are fine need help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Seen this issue on Dell laptops before, make sure to download the latest Bluetooth drivers for your laptops model then try again :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭war2k10

nope still not working :O

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I'd also try updating the sound card drivers to see if it helps,

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭war2k10

did everything nothing worked sorry it took so long for me to post back :O

Advertisement