Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoustic Treatment Consultant

Options
  • 14-10-2013 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey, Looking to get someone with expertise in this area to come and have a look at a room I want treated (or even just discuss it over the phone first) and give me a quote.
    Anybody people recommend?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

You best bet is to contact a few places and give them the room sizes first before calling them. You will find expert companies to be very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

You have Paul Brewer here that can help you out https://www.facebook.com/GeniusMoveAudio?fref=ts

Or you have Cameron Doyle from SPR Custom
    https://www.facebook.com/SPRCustomStudio?fref=ts

Both do custom work. You will get what your room needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Heartland

Thanks very much for the replies. And thanks peter05, I was hoping for some specific recommendations. I'll contact one or both of them soon. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

It's hard to be bias, as both do excellent work.

Paul works with Munro acoustics AFAIK, get in contact with him am sure he will send you links to his work.

Cameron is doing custom 2D diffusors for my new cutting/master room.
    He is in working in town at the moment, so am sure if your around Dublin you can pop in see his work.

Cameron is more Custom diffussors.

It's professional level your after those are the two lads. Which one you choose is up to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Heartland

Hey peter05, in case I was misunderstood, I meant you gave me exactly what I was looking for: Specific names that you would recommend. So thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement