Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players Wanted for Saturday Basketball 3-5pm Dublin City

Options
  • 14-10-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Players Wanted for Saturday Basketball
    We usually play from 3-5pm at St. Catherine's Sprots Hall, Marrowbone Lane, Dublin 8.
    The standard is pretty good and it's a great way to get fit. All new players welcome to come down and join in...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Paramenio

Do you need to join the Sport Center to join the basketball team.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

How many players would you usually get and what's the level like? How do you organise the games?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 PS24

We usually have 10 players. Level is quite good, everyone knows how to play and can play.

Do any of the guys play at any other games around the city? I've only been playing 3 years so wouldn't want to bring the level down if it's quite high but if there's a mix of good and not so good players and it's you're happy enough to have more players I wouldn't mind popping down?

Some good and ok players. Come and check it out for a week or two see what you think.

• Advertisement

Cool, might do, thanks :) Actually played there last week with an earlier group too, nice court :)

No, we pay them for the hall. Usually about 5-7 euro.

Not sure if that reply was for me? :)

Any chance you could PM me your number? How many do you have for today so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Anyone know if this is still going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Would be interested to hear if you're still looking for players too; St. Catherine's is very handy for me to get to.

• Advertisement

Yeah its still going on. We should be playing this Saturday 3-5pm. If you send my your email address I can put you on the mailing list.

Advertisement