Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

it is possible to get a statement from my computer

Options
  • 14-10-2013 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

it is possible to get a statement from my computer using my bank account in Ireland on the Internet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi rejane 

You can access bank statements through our online banking service. If you have not set up online banking, you can register here or call Banking 365 a representative will be happy to help.

Representative hours are 8am-12 midnight Monday-Friday and 9am-6pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank/Public Holidays.

Our contact numbers are 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000.

You will be able to view the transactions for the last 12 months online. If it is an official bank statement you need you will need to have your mobile number registered and activated to sign up for eStatments online.

When set up online, please follow these steps to register your mobile number.

Please log into account and select 'Manage Accounts' from the left hand side of the Homepage, then select 'Get Security Codes by Mobile Phone'. It will advise you will receive a security code in the post in 3-5 working days.

To activate your mobile please select your mobile details online and input the security code received in the post.

You may then select Manage Accounts from the Homepage and follow the process to register for eStatments. You will receive a text to your phone within minutes, activate and your eStatements will appear online immediately.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement