Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth swithing to emobile

Options
  • 14-10-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Just switched my broadband to Eircom Is it worth getting a mobile phone as well and would I be able to keep my old vodafone number

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

MickyBoi wrote: »
    Just switched my broadband to Eircom Is it worth getting a mobile phone as well and would I be able to keep my old vodafone number
    Hi MickyBoi,

There are select eMobile packages for existing eircom customers - http://www.emobile.ie/eircombundles/mobileplans/

If you call the sales team with the telephone number on 1800 503 303 (press star * at any time) They can go through it in detail for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭styo

MickyBoi wrote: »
    I just signed up to an emobile eorcom broadband bundle package for a note 3.

i'd have this to say. to start with, I am a real mean sob as regards data charges. very scrougefull..that said...

a) eircom's broadband packages are the best available imho if you are a heavy home data user (there's be maybe 3 sometimes 4 netflix type streams into my home in parallel of an evening) such that you need 'unlimited' at 24m at least.

b) the phone deals for emobile bundles are very good value. I nearly didn't bother looking at them before...something has changed... the galaxy note 3 with 5/6gb data, on 4g network comes at an upfront price of 190 euro, with 24 a month for first 6, 39 thereafter for 18 more. - i was paying 55 a month of 2gb on TM for an s3 with (of course the truth is you'd be hard pushed to use 2b if you have home broadband :) ) 6 months of 24 euro as opposed to 55 pays for the phone, and you're another the best part of another 300 up on the deal over the contract, on a 4g network, a far better phone (even allowing for 18 months passing), and with all the data anyone could realistically use. can't complain.

yes, they let you keep your old number.

Advertisement