Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation

Options
  • 14-10-2013 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

How long does it take to get a phone line set up?

I ordered online with eircom to set up and connect a new phone line a month ago today.
    I have heard nothing from eircom in three weeks regarding this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

rgarvan wrote: »
    How long does it take to get a phone line set up?

I ordered online with eircom to set up and connect a new phone line a month ago today.
    I have heard nothing from eircom in three weeks regarding this.
    Hi rgarvan

How did you place the order?

Can you PM me with your name (order was placed under) and your full address and I can look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rgarvan

Hi rgarvan

Can you PM me with your name (order was placed under) and your full address and I can look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Just sent you a pm now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

rgarvan wrote: »
    Hi rgarvan

Thanks, Mark

Just sent you a pm now.
    Got it thanks, I have sent on the details and thread to the eircom operations team. The basic update is the eircom are awaiting on contractors for the estate to complete some work

BUILDER TO BUILD BOX.
    W/O CUC1910D12

I have sent the order to the operations team to get some more detailed information and hope to get an update in a few days,

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement