Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry - but i have to appeal this

Options
  • 14-10-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭

Thread in Question - Grand National Tickets 2014
    Forum - Horse Racing
    Mod - Convert

I'll keep it short.
    Basically a thread was started by someone looking for tickets for their bf.
    I commented something along the lines of 'good present, got any sisters' (subsequently deleted by Mod)
    I received a warning for this (for uncivil behaviour) which i thought harsh in itself.
    I then stated on thread that it was just banter and it seems like it not allowed.
    Mod then stated on thread that if i have a problem with the Modding to take it to PM
    To this i simply said 'nah'. Drawing a line under it.
    Then i got a week ban - 'ignoring a moderator's instructions' which i didnt.

The Mod should know from the thread that there is an awful lot of joking in our forum and im a good/regular contributor I find it absurd that even a warning was received. A week ban in my eyes is ridiculous, im sorry.

Edit - PM was sent to Mod in question by the way - no response.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Slattsy wrote: »

Edit - PM was sent to Mod in question by the way - no response.
    Your ban was only implemented this morning. If you read the section at the top of this forum you would note at point 2. that you should not start a thread here until you have discussed it with the mod, or you have not received a reply from the mod within 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Resolved

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement