Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bike parking at beaumont

• 14-10-2013 1:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

i have to run up to beaumont tmorrow to meet our daughters surgeons, i'm heading on the bike, whats parking for bikes like there? any charge? anywhere to avoid? thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I used it a few years ago for a while and parked beside the bicycle rack near the entrance and had no problems.
    http://goo.gl/maps/0WVWu
    Bike rack is the long rectangular building between the taxi rank and the row of houses. You have to hop onto the kerb and drive down that short path, but you're out of the way of any people going in or out, and any emergency vehicles.
    Good luck with the meeting with the surgeon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

sweet! thanks for that, just what i needed:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

As C said above.. I park there regularly, you won't have a problem and you can lock your bike to the bike stand too.

I hope all goes well with your daughters surgeons.

Advertisement