Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 games won't load.

Options
  • 14-10-2013 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

After finishing an online game last night my ps3 was lagging and took ages to go back to single player so I hit the playstation button to turn the system off.

I got the normal 3 beeps and it shut down. Bad move me thinks.

Today no game will load. I reset everything and no joy.
    Anyone ever had this problem and fixed it.

And do smiths or other game shops still repair them or give u a recondition one?

Any help wud be GREAT,
    cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Irishbob wrote: »
    After finishing an online game last night my ps3 was lagging and took ages to go back to single player so I hit the playstation button to turn the system off.

I got the normal 3 beeps and it shut down. Bad move me thinks.

Today no game will load. I reset everything and no joy.
    Anyone ever had this problem and fixed it.

And do smiths or other game shops still repair them or give u a recondition one?

Any help wud be GREAT,
    cheers.

Does it play dvds?
    If it does, but not blu-rays(games) it could be your laser.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Irishbob

F1ngers wrote: »
    Does it play dvds?
    If it does, but not blu-rays(games) it could be your laser.

No it does nothing even when I put in a dvd, Just the clock on the top right keeps spinning. No sound out of the laser or no spinning of the disc when I put it in.

Advertisement