If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Differences between Samsung UE40F6500 and UE40F6510

Options
  • 14-10-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

can you tell me what the differences between these two models are, I used the compare models function but there doesn't seem to be any (other than the price)?

thanks
    B

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi, 

can you tell me what the differences between these two models are, I used the compare models function but there doesn't seem to be any (other than the price)?

thanks
    B
    The difference is that the 6510 is white ( which is becoming more and more demanded but still hard to get hold of!)

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

Thanks for that John, I'll be back in touch at pay day. I'm not bothered by the white finish for the extra cash and if there is no other difference then the 6500 could be a winner.

thanks again
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

Sorry to raise an old thread, but I have a question re 46f6500. I demoed one yesterday and was impressed. Having asked the sales guy, he stated emphatically that the F6500 does not come with the second smart remote. Yet video reviews I've seen show it as included in the package...
    Can any of you confirm or deny the presence of the second remote or at what level it becomes included?
    Thanks in advance
    O

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Obskure wrote: »
    Sorry to raise an old thread, but I have a question re 46f6500. I demoed one yesterday and was impressed. Having asked the sales guy, he stated emphatically that the F6500 does not come with the second smart remote. Yet video reviews I've seen show it as included in the package...
    Can any of you confirm or deny the presence of the second remote or at what level it becomes included?
    Thanks in advance
    O
    Obskure,

no problem on raising an old thread here!

The 6500's come in several versions and there are some available in Ireland ( and for shipping to Ireland) that are different from the standard UK / Irl stock - for instance one large etailer sells a version that has a satellite tuner, but its not Freesat HD certified and also it doesnt have a Freeview HD tuner built in - but the model number is the same..:confused:

I can only therefore speak for the version we sell and yep, it has both the legacy push button and the touch pad remote ( and of course you can also control it via remote App..)

We have them available in stock and ready to ship so if we can assist just drop us a line,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Obskure wrote: »
    Thanks in advance
    O
    Obskure,

no problem on raising an old thread here!

The 6500's come in several versions and there are some available in Ireland ( and for shipping to Ireland) that are different from the standard UK / Irl stock - for instance one large etailer sells a version that has a satellite tuner, but its not Freesat HD certified and also it doesnt have a Freeview HD tuner built in - but the model number is the same..:confused:

I can only therefore speak for the version we sell and yep, it has both the legacy push button and the touch pad remote ( and of course you can also control it via remote App..)

We have them available in stock and ready to ship so if we can assist just drop us a line,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

I am interested in the 6500, but it says its in-store only now?

I would like to purchase after pay day in about 2 weeks,

Can you guys deliver?

I'm also interested in the camera for skype

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, thanks for the reply.

The issue with this model is poor stock availability.

Until this becomes resolved, we cannot ship this model.

Unfortunately the Camera (£59.95) is also in the same boat as these too are in short supply.

We can ship the 46" which is £799.95 and delivery would be £19.95.

Tempted to go larger ?

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Hi there, thanks for the reply.

The issue with this model is poor stock availability.

Until this becomes resolved, we cannot ship this model.

Unfortunately the Camera (£59.95) is also in the same boat as these too are in short supply.

We can ship the 46" which is £799.95 and delivery would be £19.95.

Tempted to go larger ?

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Unfortunately i cant stretch to that price,

Thanks for the heads up anyways,

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

Hi can you confirm the price on the 6500 ?

thanks
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bruce, 

The Samsung UE40F6500 is currently £599.95 and would have to be ordered and collected in-store.

We do have other alternatives like the Panasonic TXL42ET60 which is £599.95 and this has better motion processing over the Samsung. The Samsung does have freesat but the picture and sound on the Panasonic are better for the same price.

Delivery on the ET60 would be £19.95.

They both come with 5 year guarantees.

Thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.