Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallow'een music venues?

Options
  • 14-10-2013 2:38pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone ,
    Heading up from Cork with my good lady for Hallow'een , where in Galway's good fun ?
    I like rock/alternative/metal ,music so deep house really wont be my thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Here are some pubs that might suit, not sure what's on for H'ween though.
    www.facebook.com/sallylongsbar
    www.thekingshead.ie
    www.roisindubh.net

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

horgan_p wrote: »
    Hey everyone ,
    Heading up from Cork with my good lady for Hallow'een , where in Galway's good fun ?
    I like rock/alternative/metal ,music so deep house really wont be my thing.

Citóg's Halloween Party is downstairs in the Cellar on Wednesday. The best alt. night in the West of Ireland. Rural Savage, Harrison & The Devil, Willow Sea, Rag' N' Bone Man, etc Free in with Tuborg pitchers a €5.

https://www.facebook.com/events/590994937632114

Strange Brew's one then will be on the Thursday and that's Ireland's oldest indie night. Cast of Cheers are on with about 5 or 6 others including Elaine Mai and Zero Era. That's €14 in I think and it's on at the Roisin Dubh.

https://www.facebook.com/events/212807355555226/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Anyone know if the street party is on this year? Saw a notice for road closures in the paper so assume something is on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Yeah the street party is on Sunday 27th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Asmodean wrote: »
    Yeah the street party is on Sunday 27th.

Macnas parade on 27th right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Macnas Parade is on at 5pm. And then from The Blue Note to the Crane on William Street West is a fancy dress street party from 9pm.

Advertisement