Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster vs. Gloucester

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

john_cappa wrote: »
    How do you identify them?

You know the ones - that have never been to a rugby game before and prefer messing talking etc

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭untouchable

Mc Love wrote: »
    Just a ST holder for Thomond. Its great to see some if not all the bandwagonners are gone - although there were a few at the recent Leinster game!

what a stupid comment

without the "bandwagonners" we wouldnt sell half the merch we wouldnt get 15000 at any game and we wouldnt be half as successful. saying anything bad about bandwagonners is the most ridiculous and unintelligent thing that anyone can say

fair play that your a season ticket holder but where are you for the games in cork?? does musgrave park not count?? does that make you a half supporter because you only go to the handy games??

i appreciate where your coming from but mate you cant have that caveman view on the sunshine supporters who pay for that stadium that we love

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

what a stupid comment

without the "bandwagonners" we wouldnt sell half the merch we wouldnt get 15000 at any game and we wouldnt be half as successful. saying anything bad about bandwagonners is the most ridiculous and unintelligent thing that anyone can say

fair play that your a season ticket holder but where are you for the games in cork?? does musgrave park not count?? does that make you a half supporter because you only go to the handy games??

i appreciate where your coming from but mate you cant have that caveman view on the sunshine supporters who pay for that stadium that we love

Not a stupid comment at all. McLove is spot on.
    He has been posting here for many years. I don't know the guy at all but have gathered that he also supports the AIL league(Shannon,i think) Limerick City in soccer and also the Limerick GAA teams.
    the people he mentions are an embarrassment to sit or stand beside at a game. They know it all (or pretend to do so) and will be the first to jump ship when the signs of a downturn appear.
    I know of dozens of rugby people that stopped attending home matches because they couldn't listen to the s###e being spouted by the 'fans'

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭untouchable

washman3 wrote: »
    Not a stupid comment at all. McLove is spot on.
    He has been posting here for many years. I don't know the guy at all but have gathered that he also supports the AIL league(Shannon,i think) Limerick City in soccer and also the Limerick GAA teams.
    the people he mentions are an embarrassment to sit or stand beside at a game. They know it all (or pretend to do so) and will be the first to jump ship when the signs of a downturn appear.
    I know of dozens of rugby people that stopped attending home matches because they couldn't listen to the s###e being spouted by the 'fans'

i dont give a toss how long he is posting here that is nothing to do with what he said. he is entitled to his opinion but as far as im concerned he is wrong.

fact is you will never fill and pay for thomond park unless sunshiners turn up. only so many people can afford or want season tickets so the rest of the stadium needs to be filled.

as for saying they are an embarrasment to stand beside that is also a stupid comment. who died and made you the ambassador of the game? just because i know more than someone else doesnt mean im going to moan and call them an idiot. every fan starts out as a sunshiner and even the ones that dont if they buy a jersey every year and go to a few tickets then thats great and its cash for the club.

high horses arent mandatory

Advertisement