Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short-term accommodation required - Galway City

Options
  • 14-10-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Looking for short-term rental of a room while I complete my PhD writing in NUIG. I'm a mature student, 30yo, non-smoker, male, preferably looking for self-catering (though would consider b & b's offering weekly rentals).

Preferably in the Galway city area, with dates of Oct 18th - Nov 15th (1 month in total).

Please give me a shout if you know anyone with accommodation who would be willing to let for this period of time.

I wouldn't be spending much time in the accommodation itself as I would be out all day - so it would be free for potential viewings (if you are trying to sell the property etc).

Advice on where/who might be looking to get a place rented for a month would be greatly received!

Thanks & all the best.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement