Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Overcharging in a Limerick Subway at night?

• 14-10-2013 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

<SNIP>

See Mod Post

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: I am not comfortable with a thread that seemingly passes off speculation as fact.

AFAIK all Subway franchisees get a guideline menu price and there can be slight variations between some outlets in terms of pricing. In other businesses this can sometimes be down to location, sometimes it can be down to a surcharge for certain times of the day and so on.

But as I stated I am not comfortable with outright speculation as to why a business charges what they do, so if the OP is that concerned about it, then I suggest that he/she contacts Neil Black in the Subway UK and Ireland head office ( he looks after Ireland for Franchisees and franchises) on +44 (0)28 9334 5950 or email him at neil@subwayireland.co.uk and relay any questions to Neil or whichever department Neil directs them towards within the Subway head office.

I will now be removing all posts from the thread and locking it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement