Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waldorf Barbers

Options
  • 14-10-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a price list for these? Can't find anything from a cursory Google of them.

Thinking about going here seeing as Grafton are too hit and miss for me now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Have ye tried calling them? (01) - 677 8608

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Kiltennel

Throw them a mail on Facebook asking what you want done. They've always gotten back to me quick on it. It's expensive but I always go there now, consistent work and sound staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Yeah the general vibe is that they are expensive but worth it. I know a few people that work/train(ed) there and apparently people from Europe and the States come to them for training because of the reputation that they have.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

always go there myself, little bit pricey at times and it can be a bit of a queue but for the cut and service, it's second to none!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Bump.

Finally got around to going here at the weekend. It's very very good but with a price to match. Real Old School vibe which I liked - they have their own 'radio' station, i.e. a 60s era soundtrack. The seating situation is a bit of a joke though when it gets busy, very hard to know who's up next if you aren't paying attention.

Anyways; the main thing you want when you go to a barbers is a haircut and that's exactly what I got. Really professional guy called Florian spent about 1hr 15mins cutting my hair exactly how I wanted it, incredible precision and attention to detail. It's not cheap however @ €37 for a wash and cut. I will say it's worth it though if you're getting anything out of the ordinary done or like your haircuts.

Had previously tried the Butcher Barber before this, while I like the idea of appointments I couldn't get one for the week just gone which led to me trying the Waldorf. I was 70% happy with what I got in the Butcher but tbh after my Waldorf experience I won't be going anywhere else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement