Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house/flatmate

Options
  • 14-10-2013 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Howdy,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please tell me to eff off if it's not, but I'm looking for help in finding a housemate or flatmate. I moved from Waterford to South Co. Dublin (Loughlinstown to be exact) and am looking to get out of the house share I'm currently in.

I'm hoping that you lovely boards people can either point me in the direction of a web site for this kinda thing or even if anyone on here happens to be looking at the same time. I'm hoping to either stay around the Loughlinstown/Cherrywood/Shankill area or else to somewhere along the Luas green line.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Have a look at Daft.ie. There is a section there for house shares

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Buncorleone

Sorry I should have mentioned in the original post that I'd had a look there but there isn't much available in the area. Thanks for the suggestion though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Howdy,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please tell me to eff off if it's not, but I'm looking for help in finding a housemate or flatmate. I moved from Waterford to South Co. Dublin (Loughlinstown to be exact) and am looking to get out of the house share I'm currently in.

I'm hoping that you lovely boards people can either point me in the direction of a web site for this kinda thing or even if anyone on here happens to be looking at the same time. I'm hoping to either stay around the Loughlinstown/Cherrywood/Shankill area or else to somewhere along the Luas green line.

Any help appreciated!

If you are looking for a house and need flatmates, can you let me know? I'm looking for a room in the same area and having no luck. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Buncorleone

I think I might be sorted now, but the room I'm in at the moment is quite nice and there will be a larger one in the same house free within the month. Just search Daft for Loughlinstown and you'll find it :)

Advertisement