Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ear plugs

• 14-10-2013 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi, what type of ear plugs do you guys use, do hidden hearing sell them. looking for a decent set that are reusable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Hi, what type of ear plugs do you guys use, do hidden hearing sell them. looking for a decent set that are reusable.

could be wrong, but i thought ear plugs were a one use only job?

JJJJNR wrote: »

could be wrong, but i thought ear plugs were a one use only job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

You can have ear moulds made which are re-usable. Cost about 120 euro for a pair though.

Lardy wrote: »
    You can have ear moulds made which are re-usable. Cost about 120 euro for a pair though.

cool, you wouldn't want to be loosing them too often at that price!

I replace the moulds on my hearing aids every 6 months at 120 euro a time... Not cheap!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Lardy wrote: »

Cool where do you get them from, need them by thursday latest so is there any others i should be looking for.

You wouldn't have them by Thursday I'm afraid. They normally take at least 7 - 10 days. DeafHear will do them for you. Not sure about Hidden Hearing. An independent Audiologist might be able to get them for you too. Mine are made by Starkey, in the UK and I get them through DeafHear. They take a cast of your ear and send it off to be made.

Advertisement