Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ChicagoTown pizza €1 @ Supervalu

• 14-10-2013 8:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

Register at http://www.chicagotown.com/ to get a €2 coupon to your email address. Print. Pizza on offer in Supervalu at €3 until 16/10.
    Normally €4.50-€5.00
    Could be on offer in Tesco/Dunnes/etc over the next few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

snubbleste wrote: »
    Register at http://www.chicagotown.com/ to get a €2 coupon to your email address. Print. Pizza on offer in Supervalu at €3 until 16/10.
    Normally €4.50-€5.00
    Could be on offer in Tesco/Dunnes/etc over the next few weeks.

Yum! One of my favourite take away pizza ranges. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭Oscar_Drai

Great! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

WTF is the story with installing programs to get a coupon printer??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Thanks, just got my 1 eur pizza from Supervalu. Just a note, the coupon can be used propably in every major grocery store, Supervalu had it for 3 eur on offer, - 2 eur coupon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Will be picking up one of these on the way home.
    Lovely pizzas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭Oscar_Drai

TheDriver wrote: »

Yep, I haven't been able to print the voucher. I've installed the coupon printer thing, but neither I can print the voucher nor can I find the app on my computer. Help pls.

Thanks, OD.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Oscar_Drai wrote: »
    Yep, I haven't been able to print the voucher. I've installed the coupon printer thing, but neither I can print the voucher nor can I find the app on my computer. Help pls.
    Thanks, OD.
    Contact them on facebuke and request the coupon in the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭micks_address

i signed up but havent got the email yet. how long did it take to arrive? i've checked my email is correct and spam folder etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ablelocks

TheDriver wrote: »

Chicago Town is a front for the US Govt and it's agencies. This program is to track your internet and email usage.

Domain Name: CHICAGOTOWN.COM
    Registrar: The White House
    Whois Server: whois.nsa.com
    Referral URL: http://www.nsa.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Ordered by post let's see when they arrive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,582 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Coupon accepted in my local Supervalu yesterday. They've put the price up to €3.50 though. Valid to next month now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,582 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Coupon accepted in my local Supervalu yesterday. They've put the price up to €3.50 though. Valid to next month now.

Anyone else got the coupen to work ?

Does it work ontakeaway cheese pizza ??

Doest the voucher has supermarket name printed on it ? Supervalu was not there in the dropdown !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I bought two of these pizzas, using two different vouchers, with two different email addresses, and they were both accepted in the local SuperValu. The original price was €3.50, but it was then reduced to €1.50 each.

They only work on the Takeaway variety, and they are accepted in all stores, so if you need to tick the store in the drop-down box, just select other.

I bought two of these pizzas, using two different vouchers, with two different email addresses, and they were both accepted in the local SuperValu. The original price was €3.50, but it was then reduced to €1.50 each.

They only work on the Takeaway variety, and they are accepted in all stores, so if you need to tick the store in the drop-down box, just select other.

I have selected tesco in the dropdown hope supervalue accepts it !!:confused::confused:

Advertisement