Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange charges on my current account

Options
  • 14-10-2013 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm having an issue with my current account and some charges that have come up on it recently. I used the internal 365 mail but it directed me to here to find out more. Is there anywhere I can get in touch to check about these? Could a BOI rep please direct me as to where I can get assistance with this without being sent in circles. Thanks, Niall

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Morning Niall,

The Online Service Desk can only advise what the charges are, they cannot dispute these. This would have to be raised with your branch directly. That department would not advise customers to contact boards.ie as we do not have account access here. They do have a link to our boards.ie page under their signatures which is purely to make customers aware that we are here on boards.ie.

If you are wishing to dispute charges on your account, double check the answer you received through the Online Service Desk as it should give the appropriate advice to your particular situation. If the full message is not displaying, please advise as we would need to get this looked into immediately.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement