Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod touch

Options
  • 14-10-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone please help me? My friends 9 year old daughter recently passed away from cancer.Nobody knew the password for her ipod touch and after trying several different versions her ipod is now locked.As u can imagine everything that is saved on the ipod is precious and they do not know how to go about getting it unlocked and ensure everything will not be deleted.Any advice wud be brill thanx.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

You'll have to contact apple support I'd say.

If you look at the computer (if any) that was used to manage the iPod you may find a backup in iTunes. Also photos are backed up to photo stream which can be accessed through iPhoto on a Mac. But yeah, Apple support should be helpful here.

good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fanatic1

5uspect wrote: »
    You'll have to contact apple support I'd say.

If you look at the computer (if any) that was used to manage the iPod you may find a backup in iTunes. Also photos are backed up to photo stream which can be accessed through iPhoto on a Mac. But yeah, Apple support should be helpful here.

good luck.

Thank u so much.

Advertisement