Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing the Muffin Top- My Everest! Need Some Advice Please

Options
  • 14-10-2013 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey There.
    New to this, but i was really looking for some advice from some of ye wonderful people out there.The thing is, i have two months until the work party and xmas and after seeing the film "about time" in the cinema at the weekend, it really is time i got up of my lazy ass and really tried to tone up, lose the love handles and the bingo bus, that i call my ass!
    Ive decided to get up at 6.15 in the morning and go for a walk/jog in the morning for a hour before work.But the thing is, how do i go about all this!
    I ran the last two minutes of the walk this monring and was out of breath, so unfit, which is horrible, because i use to love running in school.
    Is it benefical to go walking every morning, seven days a week for the next two months, or maybe i should be taking a kettlebell class or maybe i should be doing sit ups after my run!!! Well confused, as i dont want to get a injury and be back to square one all over again!
    I would love it, if any of ye could help me out with this.

Thanks- Teddychic, the muffin top bingo bus driver!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement