Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth cleaning Limerick

• 14-10-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

This may be a bit random but anyone know of any dentists/ hygienists that are doing special offers on teeth cleaning in Limerick city center.

I have been quoted 50E and it seems a bit steep.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Have a look on groupon every so often there seems to be a new teeth whitening coupon up on it for Limerick for bargain prices :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Groupon were offering them for €35 recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

That's just whitening though, right? Which is different to your regular descale and polish?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

Yeah I Nearly booked a dentist on living social deal. It came in as a Limerick deal and I thought it was on the Ennis road but turned out the practise is in Ennis (bit far for me)!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭iMac_Hunt

I use Bowe Dental Clinic in Roxborough. While it is €50 for the Hygienist, she is very good. She takes her time and it doesn't hurt. I would highly recommend her. I don't think you will find a hygienist for less than €50. You only have one set of teeth and €50 once in a while is cheap to maintain them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

€50 is the standard rate for a good dentist, I got mine done with Tommy Guinan opposite the Crescent recently

Advertisement