Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Season 1 Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Cool Wednesday after 7 works I think.

One of our guys can't play Wednesday it turns out (has work), does Thursday after 7 work instead? Sorry for the hassle, we can get a standin if it doesn't work.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

cant really as thurs-sun gf is in the country. Unless kag can get a standin either etc.

No worries we'll just play tomorrow with a standin.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Did that other game ever get casted? saw there were two people looking to do it, reddit ftw.

• Advertisement

Say 9:00pm tonight?

I'll ask my guys if 9 works for them and post asap, I had told them 7ish previously

any time tonight is fine by me.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'm afk til Friday so guys if someone can PM seph what time the match is on at I'd be grateful. All the matches will be on twitch, youtube and downloadable .dems by the weekend.

We're waiting in lobby now.

• Advertisement

Love2Feed beat Dire Strats, ggs lads was a good one! Replay is showing up as unavailable atm unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Cloakie

Hello! A friend and I casted the Love2feed vs Dire Strats game, and are looking to cast as many games as we can! Just thought I'd post here to show interest in casting stuff!

gg lads, really enjoyed the game. Replay up for me now dreddy. Only 2k gold difference at the end.

Did you guys make a vod Cloakie? :)

gg lads, really enjoyed the game. Replay up for me now dreddy. Only 2k gold difference at the end.

Did you guys make a vod Cloakie? :)

I sadly didn't get a chance to record it, but the commentary is on the replay. I say a lot of stupid stuff during it, but it was hella fun to do!

saying stupid stuff for my stupid play, it balances out, cheers for doing it.

Cloakie wrote: »
    I sadly didn't get a chance to record it, but the commentary is on the replay. I say a lot of stupid stuff during it, but it was hella fun to do!

Had a look now, it was really good man, well done. Looking forward to more.

It was a decent game very close! I had a few bloopers, using manta with a lich ulti flying at me in the river LOL. Nearly killed me too. Some big arrows though with confidence. "joe that will hit him so get ready"

that arrow that hit invoker near their tier 3, beautiful, clinkz standing beside him waiting :D

i was like KAG NOOOOO FAILS OF THE WEEK with the manta, had to run back with mek lol.
    Commentators were like, well that's mirana out of this fight haha

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Granga and Shiny Orb Express are playing Sunday at 7. Rest of the games are still TBC

BTW I'm still trying to get all the matches in a repository. Waiting on 1. All the games will be on youtube with a caster (seph for 3 of them), and there will be a 1st round highlights reel and blooper reel (I aim to do this on Sunday!)

• Advertisement

Oh that sounds good haha.

Granga and Shiny Orb Express are playing Sunday at 7. Rest of the games are still TBC

Would I be able to cast this match?
    If so, could a captain or a team member send me a message with their steam name so I can add you!

I only have one of them on steam, ill PM his page his page to you

All the Dota matches are available to download here.

Shiny Orb Express and Granga are playing tonight at 7pm. The losers bracket is yet to begin as the majority of two teams have been away this week. Winners Bracket will be on hold until Losers bracket catches up next week.

great stuff, will probably miss the match but should be able to watch it back then

How was the match?

Was there feeding and lots of it?

Any dubious mantas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Who's the team captain of Jesus Had Aegis?

PM me if your reading this, Im AKA Aldo of Drama and we should get this show on the road :)

• Advertisement

Who are Dire Strats playing in losers?

Advertisement