Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Music Gigs

Options
  • 14-10-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you have to have a facebook account to register for tickets to a heineken music gig?

I was hoping to register for a gig but it says you have to like them on facebook to register which is a PAIN as i don't have one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Set one up, it takes 2 minutes. You can't get the tickets without one. The website is already struggling so id say when registration starts at 2pm it'll probably just crash. But worth a try anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,683 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Anyone else even get a screen other than a server crash?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

Some joke did anyone get tickets? They should go back to the old way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

jokeshop!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Went on exactly at 2 and nothing, website just crashed completely! Imagine how much worse it is going to be on Thursday for the Dublin tickets?

• Advertisement

ive been checking since 11 and its been down all morning

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭dropping_bombs

I got a ticket at like 5 past. You just had to keep refreshing the page. Not very fair but no matter how they give out free tickets there will be people disappointed

I got a ticket at like 5 past. You just had to keep refreshing the page. Not very fair but no matter how they give out free tickets there will be people disappointed

Well done.. What link worked for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭dropping_bombs

Well done.. What link worked for you?

The actual heineken music page. I kept getting crash pages for a while until I just got lucky. Apparently the last time Heineken had a live project in Galway there was 2 releases of tickets so people may get lucky yet

• Registered Users Posts: 15,683 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Went on exactly at 2 and nothing, website just crashed completely! Imagine how much worse it is going to be on Thursday for the Dublin tickets?

I'd definitely assume that a portion of the people applying today were people from Dublin.

I wouldn't mind paying for them at all today, let alone a free gig!

The worst thing about this event is the people that got them that won't even like what Disclosure play at a gig, the people that are only going cos it's the new cool event that people are going to! :rolleyes: Would they have gone if it was a paid event? (That's just me being pedantic really.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I got in. Can't wait!

Mr.S wrote: »
    Lads come on, free gigs for one of the top acts this year, and your complaining because the site was overloaded!?

complaining because the site was down from 11-4 yesterday for me. pretty valid complaint I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭L.A.D

What gigs are upcoming for this?

L.A.D wrote: »
    What gigs are upcoming for this?

http://nialler9.com/disclosure-play-two-heineken-shows-dublin-galway/

Although website for the tickets still blackjaxed for me anyway - http://www.heineken.com/global/system/agegateway.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah, not working for me all day. 2pm should be fun...

More then likely problems your end or the site was simply overloaded, worked fine for me before/during/after tickets where on offer!

Best of luck to everyone at 2pm ;)

Right was thinking we had wires crossed there somewhere. Are you using a different link? http://www.heineken.com/global/system/agegateway.aspx

^ Neither that, nor music-ie.heineken.com are working for me

maximoose wrote: »
    ^ Neither that, nor music-ie.heineken.com are working for me

Are you in an office that might have this blocked? I am so I was thinking this could possibly be the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

Website down already

I've made progress, it isn't blocked but "server is unavailable" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

site crashed

wonderfull

How have they not learnt from previous years

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Site crashed? No joy logging in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://music-ie.heineken.com/

hasn't, just not letting new requests in, which is why you have the site open about an hour before!

I have a tab open where the site is working but haven't refreshed in a while, will the ticket link just become active or will I have to refresh again?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Do you have to be logged on before 2? Or can you log on after refreshing?

So unprepared!!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

such a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

anyone had any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

I'm still stuck on 'The Voyage' page :(

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

anyone had any luck?

course not. terrible way to give out free tickets. not fair in the slightest. most of these will be sold off to the highest bidder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

have managed to get onto the site at least, haven't actually managed to get to the tickets page though...

Advertisement