Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Music Gigs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

right i give up... anyone not using there tickets i bagsie them!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Zarkandar

Getting "The service is unavailable." when trying to get to the music page of the site. Hopefully all tickets won't be gone by time I get on

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MrCbee

Anonymous have taken full responsibility for this attack on free craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Mr.S wrote: »
    Got mine fairly easy!

Any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I got onto the tickets page and put in phone number and email address, hit Submit, and then it said "oops, no facebook id available" even though i'm logged in with it already... :confused:

e: sold out now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I got onto the tickets page and put in phone number and email address, hit Submit, and then it said "oops, no facebook id available" even though i'm logged in with it already... :confused:

Yep, this

e: sold out now

Yup, got that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭nanoro

Did you use a different address to the one that's registered on your Facebook account? I did the same and got the same error, but then it worked when I used my Facebook registered email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Tickets gone

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Zarkandar

Great if someone can post up the direct URL to tickets page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

I got tickets for Dublin but when i went to add my phone number and email address to contact me about the tickets it gave me an error message and didnt post to my wall. Im devos. Cant believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Oh well :(

nanoro wrote: »
    Did you use a different address to the one that's registered on your Facebook account? I did the same and got the same error, but then it worked when I used my Facebook registered email address.
    nope, same one for both :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Cant get on. Oh well.

At least I got to see disclosure live a year ago so not that sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

ugh well if anyones not using theres, I'll gladly take them off your hands :(

Nightmare! Two lads I told in work at 1:55 got tickets and I didnt!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Managed to get a couple on behalf of a friend. Got the no id facebook message twice and managed to book on the third try. Ticked the spam me button on the last attempt but used an email address not associated with my facebook account so seems that wasnt the trigger. Id say it was probably random if it went through successfully at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭skinny90

Question if someone is selling them how do I go about it...will I get in even if someone else's name is on the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Disaster :( Any one who has any spares please let me know :pac:

girl in work:
    "got 2 tickets for Disclosure on the Heineken site, don't know who they are but apparently you get free Heineken there!"
    :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 smurph6

Sickened I didn't get any! Got as far as redeeming ticket but then I got service unavailable page!

If anyone has spares I'll gladly take them

• Registered Users Posts: 41 smurph6

girl in work:
    "got 2 tickets for Disclosure on the Heineken site, don't know who they are but apparently you get free Heineken there!"
    :mad:

People like this are the reason the site crashed 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

There's already a pair on eBay for the bargain price of €150. :rolleyes:

Duff wrote: »
    There's already a pair on eBay for the bargain price of €150. :rolleyes:

Could travel to any of their UK gigs for the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rachfinn

im getting my ticket off an aunty who got them for me, if her name is on the ticket can i just say it was a gift? i hope so..shes not tech savy

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

rachfinn wrote: »
    im getting my ticket off an aunty who got them for me, if her name is on the ticket can i just say it was a gift? i hope so..shes not tech savy

When i went last time they werent checking any of the names on the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rachfinn

When i went last time they werent checking any of the names on the tickets.

Okay thats a relief!! thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

2 completed auctions on eBay for disclosure tickets:
    http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=disclosure+olympia&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=200&_fpos=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

€130 and €150. and these are completed so definitely went through, not some idiot on DoneDeal listing a price.

i blame nobody but Heineken. it's a ****ing farce. supply and demand. even if they just charged €5 per ticket, it would make it a lot easier to get tickets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement