Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Music Gigs

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

jesus, brave lads listing their phone numbers, could be getting a bit of abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Already have....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

remarkable amount of websites/clubs/media companies/etc running competitions for tickets they managed to get from somewhere :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,683 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Just wondering is there anymore details on tonight's gig in Galway? Like any extra tickets on the door etc? I'm at work so can't get onto the Heineken website to see what it reads in this link: http://t.co/Qh8dBt19rF Anyone be nice enough to copy n paste it, pretty please?!

Still annoys me the amount of non-fans that have tickets to go. A quick search of 'Disclosure Galway' on twiter will show this up. Lads tweeting them, saying 'oh I like you' etc, not even knowing there is more than one guy in Disclosure. Said the same the day the tickets came out. Saw facebook posts of people that got tickets like 'oh got tickets, now must listen to their songs...'etc.

Damn students!! (first time I've said that, and probably the last(for a while anyways!))

I think I have tickets. Can you just print off someone else's email and walk in with that?

• Advertisement

FitzShane wrote: »
    I think I have tickets. Can you just print off someone else's email and walk in with that?

Granted they haven't been scanned already and they're not checking ID, then yes.

Granted they haven't been scanned already and they're not checking ID, then yes.

Cheers.

It's a girl that's giving them to me. Could I just say a family member bought them or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Going by previous gigs, they don't even look at the tickets. Just scan and in you go.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Cheers.

It's a girl that's giving them to me. Could I just say a family member bought them or something?

Yeah you should be fine, any chance you wanna just give them to me altogether???? no????

Yeah you should be fine, any chance you wanna just give them to me altogether???? no????

Case of typing too soon as she just messaged me there saying they're gone now. Sold them to friends of a friend.

Had refused to get my hopes up and all :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The gig last night in Galway was fecking excellent. So cool to see them in such a small venue, I enjoyed it a lot more than their set at E.P. Best free gig ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

MadYaker wrote: »
    The gig last night in Galway was fecking excellent. So cool to see them in such a small venue, I enjoyed it a lot more than their set at E.P. Best free gig ever!

How long did their set go on for?

I think they played for about an hour.

MadYaker wrote: »
    I think they played for about an hour.

Did they play Galway Girl? :pac:

I ****ing hope not. The more I reflect on last night the more I realise there a few blanks....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

I hate you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭gubber

What'd be a good time to go in to get standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

so was this any good? i passed the olympia, very young crowd and a rake of people trying to blag their way in

was never a big fan but this set from paris looks class
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dCi0f8esIk

Advertisement