Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package Holiday - Within Aus

Options
  • 15-10-2013 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Been living over here for the last 2 years and not gonna make it home for christmas this year due to work but I have a 7 - 10 days off so am thinking of just heading for Fiji or Bali or something like that.

Im semi being lazy and just thinking of booking a package deal rather than making plans to do everything myself and just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations of travel agencies/online that are good to deal with.

Or just ideas for the 21st - 2nd Jan :)

Thanks a million!
    CK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Pugins

Have used flight centre to book flights several times. They were fine. They also seem to do package holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Zuji or Expedia are good for hotel+flights only.

But if you want a full package with hotels, flights, tours, airport transfers, food and drink etc, there is a company called myholidaycentre.com.au which does great all-inclusive packages. Pricey but luxury. They are doing a good bit of advertising on tv at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭danotroy

Those holiday destination you have listed are not within aus.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

Thanks guys! will check them out

Sorry Danotroy, i meant it as travel agencies etc within australia as oppose to ireland or anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

Ps - I was in Fiji for the holidays last year just after Cyclone Evan hit. The year before that a friend was there and got washed out with tropical floods.

It was gorgeous when we were there but worth remembering December is unpredictable in the Pacific!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

you could also look at the Cook Islands or Moorea/Tahiti (not Bora Bora ...too snobby)

Rarotonga is like the Canaries for New Zealanders - except without the nightlife, 32km in diameter so you can drive the entire island in an hour.

all depends on what you want to do ..... if you want to relax hit the remote islands, if you wanna party - find some islands with a bit of nightlife, if you wanna dive ..... and enjoy underwater ..... go anywhere ...its great everywhere on the islands or mainland.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 AineM2013

Travel world are good! We've used them a lot!

Advertisement