Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Gyms

Options
  • 15-10-2013 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

Home at xmas for a month and wondering is there any decent gyms with weights where you can just join up for a month or just pay on the day.

Kingfisher is rubbish when it comes to free range weights etc.

any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

If you search the forum you'll find a few threads on this topic. It seems to come up on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Gardner

old gregg wrote: »
    If you search the forum you'll find a few threads on this topic. It seems to come up on a regular basis.

i agree but some of them posts are 2/3/4 years old and a lot of places have come and gone in Waterford in that time-frame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Head up to the WWTC in the estate by the Post Office Plenty of weights etc there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

give alan out in goldstone gym and fitness a shout he may sort ya for the month for few quid?? i doubt wwtc will allow ya to train there unless ya actually join up for the year which i doubt you will do? but give both a try anyway i'm sure one of the committee members might help ya out up there???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

The new crystal gym you can get 15 visits for 50euro of 7euro per visit

• Advertisement
Advertisement