Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student House in Valleycourt

Options
  • 15-10-2013 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

There is a student house in valleycourt in athlone which is causing my partner a lot of stress, the tenants in this house have been partying every night for the past few weeks, setting off fireworks etc. There has also been a large number of people coming and going from the house in the day (it is clear to see that these people are calling to the house to buy illegal drugs) my partner is too afraid to go outside when its dark due to the behavior from the tenants. The landlord of this house has been contacted about our concerns but doesn't really care as long as he is getting money. I am looking for support on this issue, Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

There is a student house in valleycourt in athlone which is causing my partner a lot of stress, the tenants in this house have been partying every night for the past few weeks, setting off fireworks etc. There has also been a large number of people coming and going from the house in the day (it is clear to see that these people are calling to the house to buy illegal drugs) my partner is too afraid to go outside when its dark due to the behavior from the tenants. The landlord of this house has been contacted about our concerns but doesn't really care as long as he is getting money. I am looking for support on this issue, Can anyone help?
    Call the gaurds if you're sure they are selling/doing drugs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Call the college, the land lord and the Gardai.

simples.

Advertisement