Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi

Options
  • 15-10-2013 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

Observational documentary capturing conversations between taxi drivers and their passengers, filmed over seven days in the cities of Dublin, Cork and Limerick.

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10208217/

Very interesting tv show illustrating the current mood back home via the medium of an informal chat with taxis drivers.

I do love my steak for breakfast steak for lunch and steak for dinner. We do have a great life here in OZ.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

danotroy wrote: »

I do love my steak for breakfast steak for lunch and steak for dinner. We do have a great life here in OZ.
    I bet your heart loves that diet!

Will have a look later, i'll be pleasently surprised if i don't hear "i'm not a racist but.....immigrants taking our jobs......"etc.

I was always glad to be spared the regurgitation of the days Joe Duffy show when a non Irish was driving.

Advertisement