Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Mudder Dublin 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Standard entry 99 euro + mandatory 10 euro insurance
    Spectators charged 10 euro
    Volunteers get a discounted entry on a future race

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭griffin100

RayCun wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Standard entry 99 euro + mandatory 10 euro insurance
    Spectators charged 10 euro
    Volunteers get a discounted entry on a future race

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac

Sweet baby Jesus - is that for real or a piss take? It must be a piss take, get a Tough Mudder Tattoo and get a free race entry:confused: These cowboys are worse than the the WTC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

A bunch of folks in our London office did this last year and it does sound like it was great fun..

Cant figure out from the website the race distance - not that it really matters in a race like this, but just wondering :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

10 to 12 miles

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

A bunch of folks in our London office did this last year and it does sound like it was great fun..

Cant figure out from the website the race distance - not that it really matters in a race like this, but just wondering :)
    The course hasn't been published but they average 10-12miles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

49 euro til 29th october . it said on an email i got earlier but site says 69, thats a fair differnce already, that said it looks like good craic from the videos, 100 euros worth ?? i dunno ..

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Looks awfully like Hell and Back which im signed up for. Cheaper, free spectators and great craic :);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nurse Blossom

Anybody signing up for the new assault course in Ashford? It's called Doomsday and the first event is on in December?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

I'm doing this with some family and friends as a team. Should be great craic. Some good videos on yotube about it. It's gonna be in Punchestown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    I'm doing this with some family and friends as a team. Should be great craic. Some good videos on yotube about it. It's gonna be in Punchestown.

Ah Punchestown, a fine part of Dublin:rolleyes::D

• Advertisement
Advertisement