Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shapwear recommendations?

• 15-10-2013 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone recommend a particular brand or style of shapewear to smooth out a flabby tummy.
    Its not that is particularly fat, more excess skin/pouchy affect after having a baby.
    I've tried both high and low end brands with varying success.
    Some light weight brands pouch it, making me look pregnant (a similar affect you get from wearing tights).
    Others just push it over the top, and then one of the body suit type things make it impossible to use the loo.
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭BizzyLizzie

Have you tried those vests that have a tummy control panel in them? Don't have a link to show you but they're usually near the shorts type ones in shops. They don't have the rolling down problem and don't tend to grab you in places that you don't want to be grabbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭The Magpie

I picked one of these vests up in Penny's to give it a go, and where it didn't do the job under the dress, it was very good under a couple of work blouses. Well worth the €7, thanks for the tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

I love Penneys shape wear too, does exactly what its supposed to ;)
    Also try this, my sister got a pair of magic knickers from here and loves them...http://change.com/int/

Advertisement