Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenny's closed down

Options
  • 15-10-2013 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what happened?

great little pub sad to see it go:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Anyone know what happened?

great little pub sad to see it go:(

The one in lucan?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    The one in lucan?

yeah Lucan village

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

News to me, hadn't heard of it struggling and it still seemed to be pulling a decent crowd any time I'd been down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Wow that's pretty shocking! It's so popular and always packed over the weekend and busy at lunch time.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Black Sky

I just drove past it and it looked to be open, lights on everywhere, off-licence looked to be open (would miss my craft beers). Signs up for "wet paint", and it looks like the gable end is being prepped for painting so maybe some confusion from that????? (Kenny's corner of village square")

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

Not closed, place is being renovated, so a later opening hour in the mornings to allow for work and still be open for lunch. It's pretty much the busiest pub in the village, would take a lot for it to best it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

fer fecks sake lads. yis scared the life outta me:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Defo not closed, walk by it almost every day

Advertisement