Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation question

Options
  • 15-10-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

I ordered eFibre unlimited 2 weeks ago.  An eircom tech just called to say that he is at my house and is upgrading the line.  He said that Eircom might automatically send out the modem but seemed quite unsure.

What happens next?  Do i get in touch with Eircom about the modem?  I spent 40 mins on hold with them last week so really don't want to have to do that again.  Also, I am still connected to my other broadband provider

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

paulers06 wrote: »
    I ordered eFibre unlimited 2 weeks ago.  An eircom tech just called to say that he is at my house and is upgrading the line.  He said that Eircom might automatically send out the modem but seemed quite unsure.

What happens next?  Do i get in touch with Eircom about the modem?  I spent 40 mins on hold with them last week so really don't want to have to do that again.  Also, I am still connected to my other broadband provider
    Hi paulers06

I got your PM thanks, I am looking into the issue in detail and I will be back to you soon.

Mark

Advertisement